Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Night out

I have a confession:  I am not having a glamourous night out on the town tonight.  I am sitting in my bed in mismatched pajamas thinking about what I would be wearing if I was having said night on the town ( and if I was allowing myself personal access to the shop's inventory- which I'm not of course...no sir...).  And it goes a little something like this:



This dress. Ugh...this dress.  It hurts me.  This is a fabulous Jacques Fath lace cocktail dress with incredible covered buttons running all down the back and bows on the shoulders.  It is quite possibly the perfect little black dress.  I was literally trembling with joy when I found it on a rack among synthetic circa-2001 prom dresses. 

 Yeah, so I would wear that, and because its still chilly out, this little 40's faux fur cape with frog closure:  


Or maybe this green silk opera coat from the 50s:  


Either way, I would look damn good.  Oh well, maybe next weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment