This charm bracelet reminds me of I Dream of Jeanie for some reason...
There is absolutely no reason why gloves should not come back in style- they're pandemic preventing and you can get them with polkadots!
I would feel very fabulous with this lavender tassel necklace around my neck- it makes a great sound too.
I found twelve amazing 1950's silk scarves that were hand rolled in Japan and have the most adorable prints. These are just some of my favorites...
Curly-cue Flowers...
A little town...
And butterflies...
Another practical and stylish accessory due for a comeback is the sweater clip. I love these because they remind me of my mom's San Francisco charm bracelet she got when she was a kid.
Another transportation themed bracelet- antique cars!
I never like any of the modern wallets they have for sale, and these beaded vintage ones are too pretty to say no to...
Last but not least, this is one of the prettiest hats I have ever seen. Its beautiful ombre silk and pleats send me to a very happy place.












No comments:
Post a Comment