Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Feathers!

I got some great feather pieces this week, including this awesome never worn feather jacket.

Reminds me of this, via dear golden.
I've always wanted a marabou robe, and now I have one in my possession!  Alas, of course it will be up for sale this summer...
I found these feather and crystal earrings at an estate sale; they're so delicate and dramatic.
 From the V&A.
 A slinky black feather gown.

Lady Gaga in Vogue.


I found this little feather hat and had to have it; I've never seen one like this before. 

I have tons more pictures to post from my first buying trip in Houston and they'll be up here in the next few days and weeks.  This trip definitely exceeded my expectations and I know there are so many more treasures waiting to be discovered- I can't wait to go back!  

No comments:

Post a Comment