Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I want to go on a picnic

Arriving back in New York is always exciting, but when you've been enjoying sunny 75-degree Texas weather for a week, the prospect of more winter is a little depressing.  I just want to go on a picnic and lay in the sun and maybe feed some ducks or something!  It just so happens I picked up a few things for the shop that would be perfect for this imaginary scenario- maybe looking at them will make me feel better...

A pretty 60s floral embroidered blouse from Mexico.  


My grandma had a strawberry tablecloth just like this one but it was unfortunately stained, so I was very happy to find this one in pristine condition. 

A rare blouse and skirt set from the the late 50's/early 60's.  

A delicate Lily Dache flower hat.
Screen shot from Wonderwall via Clever Nettle.  

A cute raffia flower purse from an estate sale in my neighborhood.

All they need is a little sunshine and they're ready to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment