Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

work work work


Ugh.. I've been so busy with trying to finish school and work and all that jazz.  Its hard to keep up with everything, but I find it a little easier, or at least more fun, when I'm wearing a capable looking outfit.  I found a few things for the shop this summer that fit the bill nicely and would totally be Peggy-approved.  


 

An adorable late fifties/ early sixties taffeta dress and jacket with an awesome peplum that is very flattering.  The 3/4 length sleeves look a little wonky on the mannequin but really cute on- I know because I wore it around my house...just for a little bit...
 An amazing fifties wool sweater and skirt set.  You can't see very well from this picture, but the cardigan has a fabulous beaded lapel and big pearl grey buttons.  

A truly chic London Fog trench coat.  I don't like to play the Audrey Hepburn card a lot, but I really did kind of feel like her when I tried this on.  More to come when I can get away from work!

No comments:

Post a Comment